Unedited moments in my life, using a personal ink to portray what lies beneath the picture.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Retro Evening!

Hey all
I attended an 80s themed cultural evening at Uni last week Friday with a few friends. Deciding on an outfit wasn't really a struggle for me as my personal style is influenced by the 80s.  I had such an interesting evening and learned so much about different cultures. The best part of the night was winning a coffee maker which I doubt I'm ever going to use but hey atleast I won something right?
Another interesting part of the night was being a finalist for best dressed.

I definitely had fun and can't wait for next years cultural evening!
80s Fashion

Mom Jeans Fashion
  Love & Scribbles
  Wandi
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig